Tuesday, February 5, 2013

So I have been going strong with Insanity ( I know that it has only been a week and 2 days, but that is good for me.) I kept up better today with the exercise, so that is exciting! And I feel like i'm loosing fat, so that's good. :) Today I was feeding Gavin, and he is so silly. He like any kind of fruit including prunes (yuck)but the only vegtables he'll eat are sweet potatoes and carrot. Anything else he'll make a funny face and a gaging noise and spit it out... We took him back to the Doc the other day for a follow up and the infection has cleared in his left ear but not his right. So he is on another round of antibiotics. Hopefully this works. Gavin turned 6 months the other day. I can't believe he is getting so big!!! I'm going ti try and take his 6 month photo's by myself. We'll see how it turns out. I'm going to try it this weekend, so I'll post the pictures after. Well that's pretty much all that is going on here. Here's a picture I took of him the other day
Oh PS i have this super cute idea of a present for gavin to give Jared for Valentines Day

No comments: