Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Insanity...Seriously

SO I started this workout on Monday called Insanity, and trust me the name is justified.. I normally wouldn't share this info freely but I figure that if I blog about it, it will hold me accountable and I will keep with it.. I also have a little incentive for myself as well.. If I get back down to my normal weight, when Jared and I first got married, by the time Gavin is 1, I get a $300 shopping spree. I have a long road however, I don't really like sharing this info but like I said it will hold me accountable, i weight 165 now and I have to get down to 120... So like I said long road.. Any encouragement will be appreciated :). SO I am 3 days into it and going strong (I know it's only 3 days but that is good for me) and in these 3 days I have found I can't do push-ups, and I am a horrible jumper... But I'm hoping it will get better.. No I know it will get better ( I need to keep a positive attitude if I am going to do this.. Think positively) Anyway Thanks for the support :) On a different note, look at this cute picture of Gavin.. We were getting ready to go shopping and I set him down and turned around and he had fallen asleep.. That is one tired super hero

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should post before and after pictures every week.