Saturday, November 24, 2012

More to come

So I know I haven't written in my blog but it is coming... I promise. We moved to Elko last weekend and I am still busy unpacking and deciding what not to unpack.. Why you ask. Because we are in the little 2 bedroom apartment until the bigger 3 bedroom becomes available. So there is no sense in unpacking everything just to pack it back up in 3 or so months.. But I haven't gotten internet there yet (I'm at my Dad's right now so that's how this post is possible) but we should get in on Monday or Tuesday.. Hooray!! On a side note, isn't it sad how depended we've become on internet and such? But I'm not going to lie, I enjoy the luxury of it. So anyways look back on Wed. and I will have a new post with pictures of the move and our new town and apartment and pictures of out Thanksgiving vacation to Utah.. One more side note. I finally got to meet me nephew Kaysen and he is such a cutie.. And it was so good to see Tom! Until Wednesday...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I just tell you how much I love your picture of your cute little family. It makes me smile.